CNA/PCA ~ Chesterfield, VA
Chesterfield - Right at Home
March 19, 2015 until December 31, 2020
Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person can be a rewarding experience. Right At Home is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve.
The ideal candidate should have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability, and organizational skills. Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship, and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing, and grooming. Right at Home caregivers primarily work in the client’s place of residence. Travel is required. Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
· Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
· The Caregiver shall have successfully completed a written competency evaluation, background screening, DMV screening, and TB screening.
· Must be a licensed C.N.A
· Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
· High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
· Flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
· Ongoing comprehensive training provided
· A way to meet interesting people and interact with others outside your home
· Very rewarding career; professionally and personally
Thank you for inquiring about employment with Right at Home. We’re looking for candidates who are interested in building and maintaining relationships with seniors and looking for opportunities to give back within their community.
Contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online at: rahchesterfield.clearcareonline.com/apply